Friday, April 19, 2013

Science vs. Dove: Thanks, But We Are NOT Our Own Worst Beauty Critics...

So there's this new Dove 'Real Beauty Sketches' ad campaign, and I'm finally ready to say my piece about it. I watched the 3-minute version and felt emotions swelling in my chest. I liked this cathartic feeling, so I immediately watched the 6-minute version, which moved me to tears (they welled up in my eyes but didn't fall. I now think my tears knew better than I did...). My thoughts hadn't yet sorted themselves out, but my emotional reaction was pretty straight-forward; I'm pretty sure I reacted EXACTLY the way these videos were intended to make women feel: emotionally understood, connected to women-of-the-world, and grateful to Dove for taking the time to do something so, so nice, just because they (make a shit-ton of money and therefore) could.

But something nagged at my conscience. The video made me feel soooo flipping warm and fuzzy that I didn't trust it. I wanted to watch it over and over again, to revel in that bittersweet symphony, but instead avoided it like the plague Jennie Craig. Perhaps my contrarian skepticism stepped in, or maybe I just never got over the whole "real women" concept (read my last post on "real beauty" here).  I've given far too many About-Face media literacy workshops to allow myself to simply react to media without (over)analyzing both my reaction and the media itself.

My suspicions were validated when other body-image bloggers pointed out some major issues with the video. You can MUST read these thoughtful and passionate critiques here, here, and here. These essays rightfully describe the ad campaign as being a heck of a lot better than what we're used to seeing in the media, but still falling short of our vision for inclusive body-positivity, in which being physically "beautiful" or "ugly" (or "real," for that matter) doesn't determine women's paths in life, or feelings of self-worth. 

This is all serious stuff, but I've got another bone to pick.  Are the claims and assumptions characterizing this ad campaign scientifically supported? I'm a researcher; Show me your data, and I'll show you mine!

Below, I outline 4 science-y assumptions/claims that have been made in this campaign, along with my reasearch-y assessments.
I tried to find a version of this in which a woman taught a man, but nothing. :( 

1) "Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves to be beautiful."
Meet Dr. David Frederick!
Dove offers this statistic - a product of "company research" - in the paragraph explaining the video on youtube.  Okay, fair enough. I'm actually tempted to believe this number, purely based on semantics. You see, most body image researchers don't ask research subjects whether or not they consider themselves to be "beautiful." Why? Because "beautiful" is highly subjective (particularly if you're asking women "around the world" who may have different cultural understandings of beauty.)

I contacted my favorite body-image-expert and co-author, Dr. David Frederick (who was the friend who came up with "Mirror Mirror Off the Wall" as my blog title!). I asked him to share some of his latest research, from a 2013 paper titled Understanding body dissatisfaction: Social comparison, objectification, and sociocultural factors. I asked him for insight on this 4% number. He offered the following:

"In a sample of over 24,000 men and women, we asked "how satisfied are you with your overall physical appearance?" using a 1-7 scale. (1 = very dissatisfied, 4 = neutral, 7 = very satisfied)" Here are the results:
28% of women are dissatisfied with their appearance.
15% of women are neutral about their appearance.
58% of women are satisfied with their appearance.
If you're wondering how 4% became 58%, it's, again, a matter of semantics. David explained, "There are studies that find most women want to change their weight, but this doesn't mean they necessarily are feeling 'dissatisfaction.'" If we follow the same logic for that 4% number we can imagine that even if 96% of women don't consider themselves to be beautiful, many still (gasp!) manage to be satisfied with their appearance. 

Dove: not wrong, but not quite right either. I'll let you decide!


2) Other people view us as more attractive than we view ourselves; "We are more beautiful than we think."
This statement incapsulates the entire "point" of the video, if it is possible to do so in one sentence. The sketch artist "social experiment" seemingly "proved" this statement to be true. But can the finding be generalized? Let's look at the numbers. I couldn't find one single study that answered this question, but have of several that, when combined, help give us the full picture.

In Dave's 24,000 person study, women ranked their own attractiveness on a scale of 1-10. In another large-sample study, participants were asked to rank the attractiveness of others, pictured in photos, using an almost identical measure of attractiveness (1-5 instead of 1-10). Here are the results, side-by-side


65% of women consider themselves to be "above average" 
32.5% of women were rated by others as "above average" 

25% of women consider themselves to be "average" 
52.1% of women are rated by others as "average"

10% of women consider themselves to be "below average"
15.4% of women are rated by others as "below average"

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Even if we give some wiggle-room between these two studies, the pattern above suggests that our positive illusions lead us to view ourselves as more attractive than others view us. Does this mean we're all delusional? No, we're actually illusional. Psychologists use the term "positive illusion" to describe our tendency to view ourselves and the people closest to us as more spectacular than objective reality (if there is such a thing). Yes, this means that most of us believe ourselves to be above average in attractiveness (and intelligence, and kindness, and honesty), even though this is mathematically impossible. Yet, this also means that our romantic partners view us with similarly "positive" illusions (warm fuzzies again!). Oh, and another great concept, the "mere-exposure effect" predicts that the more time we spend with a person (i.e. "mere exposure"), the more we like that person. Thus, strangers are likely to view our looks more favorably simply by spending a few minutes chatting with us... kind of like the women who were asked to "get friendly with" the women whose portraits they were about to describe!

Dove blew it on this one. Big time. Which brings me to the next core assumption:

3) Dove's "social experiment" is experimentally sound.
No. Not in my opinion, at least. Why? I have a few reasons, but the major one is this: from what I could see from the videos, this social experiment was set up in such a way that the "findings" were almost certainly biased in favor of what they set out to prove. Here are three issues I noted (there may be more):

a) The "real women" being drawn seemed primed to provide negative statements about their bodies. For example, one woman was asked "if you could change anything about your looks, what would you change." She responded by saying "wow, I've never thought about this before..." before deciding she'd like fuller lips. Later, the same woman is asked to describe her chin and remarked "I guess I haven't really compared it to anyone else's chin...." before deciding that her chin stuck out too much. How might the results have been different if she had been asked to name her favorite features?

b) The presence of cameras and interviewers likely caused heightened feelings of self-awareness. This, in turn, would have increased the likelihood that the women participants acted in gender-conforming ways. In other words, the women being drawn were more likely to be properly self-deprecating ladies, and the women recalling the others' features would act like properly sweet and kind ladies. We were basically watching an over-dramatized version of plain old everyday fat talk discourse. Boooooring! (and predictable)

c) Finally, and most damning, the "real women" chosen to be drawn were reportedly selected based on fairly exacting criteria. Here are some choice phrases from the craigslist ad used to recruit them: "FLAWLESS SKIN, NO TATTOOS OR SCARS!" "FIT Not too Curvy Not too Athletic," "Beautiful HAIR & SKIN is a MUST!!!" "Well groomed and clean,"BEAUTIFUL ARMS AND LEGS AND FACE"   If this report is true, then the social experiment wasn't poorly planned, but strategically rigged. Want to make sure the women sketched won't be described as ugly? Pick "flawless" "real women" with "beautiful hair and skin." BRILLIANT!

(FYI - Dove has released a "blame the intern" cop-out by claiming that the craigslist ad "wasn't approved." In other words, the ad came from within Dove's walls, even though somebody is about to get fired for it!)

4) Women are their own worst beauty critics.

Seriously. Seriously?

OMG NO! THIS IS A BOGUS CRAPPY ANGERING LIE! Turn on the TV! Open a magazine! Watch a movie! Walk through a mall!  

We face a multi-billion dollar beauty industry that DEPENDS on women's insecurities. We don't come up with this insanity ourselves. There is nothing inherent to womanity that destines us for insecurities. Instead, we're force-fed it through the onslaught of media we encounter every single day of our lives.  

Hey Dove, do you still sell that cellulite cream that doesn't work? No? How about the "firming" body lotion, or that deodorant that reportedly reduces my "underarm dark spots"? Yeah. That's what I thought.

I'm still trying to figure out what all of these varying data points and interpretations mean for me. On the one hand, I think it's good news that so many women are satisfied with their bodies. And I also love knowing that positive illusions are probably boosting my husband's view of my attractiveness. Do I like the idea that I probably view myself more vainly than "reality"? I'm not sure! I know it's good to HAVE positive illusions about yourself, but is it good to know about them.  (Is this blog post going to make you wonderful readers feel more insecure about your bodies?!? Scary!) Does it matter if Dove's ad campaign is a biased social (non)experiment? I think it does matter (frankly, I feel suckered and resentful. That damn mood music!), but I'd rather see it replicated more scientifically, rather than dismissed. 

As much as I complain about Dove's "real women" campaigns, I think they do more good than harm. Yes, they reify ideologies that make women focus on their looks and buy more stuff, but nobody else is coming anywhere close to encouraging women to love their bodies, and certainly not  with as much energy or commitment. But I need to stop rambling...

What do YOU think of all this? 
What's more compelling to your psyche: scientific research or emotional experiences?
Tell my why you love/hate/tolerate Dove!

69 comments:

  1. I just think it's funny that the same brand that sells anti-age, firming and under-arm-whitening creams tries to claim they're helping woman to accept and embrace their flaws.
    Also the fact that "being beautiful" is based exclusively on their body image.
    I mean... they focus entirely on physical traits. the fact that they draw faces based on just a bunch of physical characteristics (biased or not) makes me think they just see women as bidimensional as the sketch. You're beautiful because your flaws are not that big, because your drawing looks beautiful. It doesn't matter what you do, what you know, what you like. You're just not as flawed as you think.

    And, of course, this applies as long as you're not what they consider REALLY FLAWED.. I mean, old, tattooed, fat, or with frizzy hair. In that case, well, Dove seems to think you're really ugly and there's nothing they can do to help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pequenia and Kjerstin,

      Great point! The Dove campaign reminds me of "What Not to Wear," in which featured people are continually told they are beautiful while simultaneously being told that wearing clothing that doesn't conceal their "muffin top" or accentuate their breasts is a fashion "don't."

      I don't think Dove and What Not to Wear are necessarily trying to trick or confuse us, or even manipulate us into accepting a socially acceptable body image. I think body norms are so embedded in our culture that the "ideal" body image is considered objective, not subjective. We don't even realize we're putting ourselves down, companies may not even realize it, because we have such a narrow perception of value.

      What really gets me is how the media and other pushers of "ideal" beauty don't understand the opposition and really think they are doing people a big favour by putting us down. I wrote a post about this after yet another unpleasant encounter at a beauty counter, if you're interested: http://loveablehomebody.blogspot.ca/2012/07/why-i-probably-wont-stop-at-your-makeup.html

      - Ashley

      Delete
    2. Hey Pequenia and Ashley,
      Thanks for your comments here. Pequenia, you are SO right that Dove is defining beauty externally here. In every case, except the "expressive eyes" one, it's just about appearance.

      Delete
    3. Ashley - great post! Thanks for sharing. :)

      Delete
  2. It's so true that media and the beauty care industry are harsher on a woman's body than she would be on her own. I'm willing to bet that if you go to any third-world country that has extremely limited (if any) exposure to lingerie ads and beauty product commercials, you would find a higher rate of women satisfied with their bodies than you would find in first-world countries that are bombarded with such media. How many women would worry about wrinkles (fat, grey hair, etc.) if there weren't products being advertised to remove said wrinkles (fat, grey hair, etc.)?

    I'm not a fan of the Dove thing (I watched it once, over my roommate's shoulder and don't know which version it was). I don't like it because it's telling me what beautiful is. The thumbnail you (and everyone else seems to have) used clarify which image is "more beautiful" of the two. In my eyes, they're about equally attractive, although there is a slight preference for the one on the left. After watching the video, I learned the one on the left is the version based on the woman's own description and the one on the right is based on the description of others. Then I am told that the one on the left should be less attractive because it was from the woman's description. It could easily be inferred that (this experiment by) Dove is telling me my definition of beauty is "wrong" because it is different from (theirs and) that of other women's definition.

    If there is anything valuable to be learned from the study, it is that we don't see ourselves the same way that others see us and we don't see others as they see themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Seashmore! In case this interests you, there was a fascinating study about the introduction of TV to Fiji. HUGE spike in eating disordered behaviors and beliefs.

      http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/20/world/study-finds-tv-alters-fiji-girls-view-of-body.html

      Delete
    2. I lived in a tiny country north of Fiji on the equator (Kiribati). Beauty is defined very differently there than here. There are almost no mirrors and very few windows, and cameras are extremely limited, so people spend very little time looking at themselves. For women, the bigger the legs, the better, and luscious, rolly stomachs are great! You're more likely to hear someone making fun of a "thin" woman than a "fat" one. In my experience, people are so busy just making ends meet and doing the physical work that it takes to survive (cooking, harvesting, fishing, washing clothes by hand, cutting down trees with an axe or machete, feeding the pigs, taking care of kids, etc.) that there is very little space in their consciousness for critique of physical self.
      That being said, I lived on an outer island with no electricity, so exposure to the outside world was extremely limited. On the capital island, there is internet, DVDs, and much more exposure to outside life. I don't have as much knowledge about people living in the capital. But I imagine that you would see some of the same things as they found in Fiji after the introduction of television.
      One thing that is apparent across the entire country is the worship of lighter skin. There are complex historical reasons for this, in my opinion (the country was colonized by the British; the influx of missionaries in the 1850s brought a lot of shame about a lot of things- nudity, brown skin, and cultural practices). As a white woman living in Kiribati, everyone/many people thought I was beautiful simply because of the color of my skin (and maybe my big legs too :)), and they frequently admired "half-caste" people who had one I-Kiribati parent and one European/Asian/American parent.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kjerstin,
    I want to take this opportunity to Thank You for the Plethora of information you have provided since your Blog's inception. My Body Image presentation received an 97.5 and it has given me a jumpstart to my Body Image–Mass Media paper (which will be used as a pre-curser to my Thesis next year).

    The "Dove Commercial" insight is an added bonus that can be incorporated into my paper (without digressing from its focus).

    Thank you again for all the valuable information, Links and continued support.

    With kind regards,
    DC (MSU Communications Graduate Studies)

    P.S. I can not wait to start reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so encouraging to hear that my writing is resonating with people. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this great article! I also found the ad "moving" even though I knew I should be highly sceptical of such a questionable company like Unilever. I wrote on the day it was released that I was struck by how conventionally beautiful all the women were (which isn't surprising if they were responding to an ad calling for "flawless" and "fit" women). It seems that focussing on these women's physical beauty is the wrong place to start in improving women's self-esteem. Focussing on ANYONE's physical beauty is the wrong place to start. No matter what there will always be people who fall outside the (very narrow) standards for beauty. I really like your scientific analysis of the ad's claims. I too had heard that people tend to over-estimate, not under-estimate, their beauty. Also it did strike me that women are expected to be self-deprecating in social situations. I wonder how these women could find so much wrong with themselves and seem so genuinely unhappy with their appearance when they responded to an ad calling for attractive women? Has it been confirmed that the women who were eventually featured did so after responding to the ad?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post, you bring up some great points!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree. Thank you so much for so thoroughly going through this! The Dove campaign infuriates me. In my opinion, 60% of the time they do send an empowering message, but their products are awfully hypocritical with each one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! When can products themselves be empowering? I know they're out there (like my "THIS IS A FEMINIST" T-shirt!).

      Delete
  7. thx for this post. upon 1st seeing this ad, i immediately felt conflicted. i wanted to like the ad, but something made me uncomfortable. i didnt take the time to formulate a conclusion as to y i felt this way. u articulated my feelings very nicely. :) having had excema and very dry skin problems my whole life, i also have a soft spot for Dove, which all the dermatologists i've seen over the years suggest to patients like me.

    as for thots on my own personal body image: other than my weight, i'm very satified w/my appearance. and i am less bothered by my weight when i'm alone -- even when standing naked in front of a mirror! (except when i'm shopping for clothes and esp for a bathing suit :) -- than when i'm around my thin sisters & friends.

    thx for the thot-provoking analysis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be interested in Dave's 24,000 person study. Where could I find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave's study is being presented on 4/27 at the Western Psychological Association Conference in Reno, NV. Hope that helps!

      Frederick, D. A. (2013, April). Understanding body dissatisfaction: Social comparison, objectification, and sociocultural factors.

      Delete
  9. Hey there! thanks for sharing. Though I have been given many things to think about, there is one point I would like to raise, Dove is probably still one of the best beauty product campaignes that we have. Whether or not they succeed, they still are attempting to focus on showcasing inner beauty, they do use models of all different skin colors (where many others just focus on white Caucasian women. They also seem to be attempting to bring in women of all different body types throughout their other advertisements - not only focusing on the models that are size 0. Also, if you watch their other commercials, and advertisements, you will also find they use an incredible wide range of ages portrayed, instead of many beauty companies that use select young looking girls to push makeup intended for much older audiences. They do have a lot of things going for them - I do not mean this as a backlash, you had a wonderful blog post here, I was just giving the other side of the argument.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that there is more right than wrong going on here. I think the effect is overall positive, but since I'm a body image researcher I get to be super picky! :)

      Delete
  10. I hate them because the only message I got from the video was: If people call you ugly, then you are factually and quite literally ugly, because you saw it first here - it's the opinions of others that really matters.

    What they need to focus on is that it's okay to be ugly. I mean, horribly, jarringly, shockingly "ugly". They need to declare war on the Western Beauty Standard... but they'll never do that, because they are part of that lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I hadn't thought of it like that but you're totally right. I'm mixed though, because I've had disordered body image in the past, so it's been healthy to have family members and my husband tell me "No you're not a supermodel, but you're gorgeous in your own way and I love you."

      As a sociologist I recognize that the ONLY way we get any sense of ourselves is through social interaction. I've written about the "Looking Glass Self" theory in the past (a metaphor in which other people are our mirrors), and don't think there's any getting away from it....

      Delete
  11. I certainly see what you are saying. I did have a few questions of my own while watching the video. I blogged about and then I realized that the whole blogging world was as well.

    http://daechoongmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/dove-beauty-campaign-ad-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seldom-Commenter has only two things to say:

    1. I find it difficult to reconcile Dove's two-faced-ness. On one side they tout themselves as a company that "cares" about women, making them seem as if they're the do-gooders and recognizing what's really important to people, especially women. On the other hand, they STILL conduct animal testing. Women care about animal testing. A great deal. They hate it. So, stop it.

    2. I agree with you that the ads may be a step in the right direction, and do more good than harm, because most people are not recognizing (yet) how much they've been affected by very subtle propaganda. For us, that think about this daily, we see many of the 'fine lines' of their ads. But, for most women, I think it's a whisper of, "Hey...maybe I am beautiful" and I think that's a good thing.

    In short, I think the answer is this: Let's all chill about our appearances, including stop talking about it so much. Morgan Freeman once said something like, "You know how to end racism? Stop talking about it." Let's munch on that for a while. What would the world be like if we didn't think/talk so much about appearance?

    Love ya, Kjerstin!

    ~Maryanne R.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Kjerstin for a great post! I've never really been a fan of the Dove campaigns that seem to have been generally lauded as a positive social change for women. Sure, there are some positives and I'll give credit where credit is due but there's always been a nagging feeling in me that something is off. Apart from noting that Dove is a chemically-laden product that probably does not serve the overall health of women, and is a product that is made and marketed by a company that has no problem with cosmetic animal testing, I have not been able to quite put my finger on why these ads make me so uncomfortable, so thanks for helping me understand my reservations better! Love your work. All my love and support in continuing to share your awesome message, Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so happy to know about this website which have too much for blitz brigade with paying any penny than click on this website to make you feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In any case, ought to your home's estimation drop and you offer, you're in charge of reimbursing the home-value advance, regardless of the fact that you don't profit back. With a home-value credit extension, you'll likely have prepayment punishments and a lien on your home until it is paid. In a lien, the lien holder (the moneylender) has first right to that advantage until the lien is fulfilled. Payday Loans Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  16. This article is very interesting. Thank you for sharing it with everyone. I think that your blog will be much loved and they will visit it often. baixar facebook movel , baixar facebook movel , descargar facebook , descargar whatsapp gratis , descargar mobogenie gratis , mobogenie , messenger whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there, You’ve done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this website….

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amaze! I have been looking bing for hours because of this and i also in the end think it is in this article! Maybe I recommend you something helps me all the time? Here's it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am very sympathetic to your viewpoint. It is very deep and meaningful. I think you should write many more articles to the reader to understand. I would recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The dove sketch is looking prettier than science sketch.
    Teen Call Girls in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete
  22. Counseling your financial plan early will help you set acquiring parameters. Set a value you will pay and stay with it. Be straightforward with yourself about what you can manage the cost of and don't get sucked into what the salesman offers you since it sounds "to great to be valid". Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tuttavia, la maggior parte di questi rimedi non erano la stessa efficacia e la qualità di quelli che molte persone utilizzano oggi. Alcuni dei migliori rimedi per la disfunzione erettile sono stati inventati negli ultimi 10 - 20 anni. rimedi naturali per l impotenza maschile

    ReplyDelete
  24. Se, tuttavia, si sta chiedendo un'altra persona a portata di mano la relazione in modo che siano in grado di vedere le cose da soli, la parola che vi serve è "possibile", in quanto in realtà si sta chiedendo il permesso. come richiedere la lettera di referenze in inglese esempi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Case in point, there are Pell Grants which are given to understudies that are in critical need of help to pay their educational cost charges. Basically, this type of credit does not require the understudies to reimburse back the cash and it is one of the best alternatives for advances without co-endorser in the event that you can fit the bill for the award. car title loans near me chicago

    ReplyDelete
  26. Government understudy advances are a staggering course for understudies to give cash related help to their preparation. Government understudy advances are routinely thought to be ensured and secure strategy for cash related help. Check Cashing

    ReplyDelete
  27. Understudy credits conceded by private loan specialists are subject to the understudy's major or course to be taken by the understudy. One of the noticeable private understudy advance loan specialists is Citibank. Citibank offers the accompanying credits to understudies undergrad advances, law/bar advance study, graduate advances, wellbeing and callings advances, and residency advances. Payday Loans

    ReplyDelete
  28. Understudy advances are given for the most part to understudies who are splendid in scholastics. Private moneylenders give understudy credits or without assurance from the legislature. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  29. Numerous youthful grown-ups graduate with the longing to move, discover occupation or get hitched and, regularly, the understudy credit obligation confronting them appears to be overpowering. Fortunately, understudy advance combination arrangements are accessible to help if installments ought to ever fall behind or get to be difficult to keep up. cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  30. For instance, you have 3 exceptional credits might be required to make $150 installments every month to each of the three loan specialists. That is a sum of $450 every month. Check Cashing Oceanside

    ReplyDelete
  31. The most extreme year that the solidification should permit the borrowers to pay back the advance is 30 years. In addition, this could mean an additional enthusiasm to the advances. payday loans spring-valley

    ReplyDelete
  32. Borrowers likewise need to realize that once they have chosen to combine their understudy credits they can't do as such again later on. This applies to both private and in addition government understudy advances. cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  33. The real advantage of these solidification methods is that you can have the capacity to secure moderate loan fees with the high accessibility of organizations willing to bolster understudies. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  34. There are a few examples when a person with a PLUS understudy credit will have the capacity to get a lower rate by merging. The top on a PLUS understudy credit is 8.5%. Be that as it may, when the PLUS is combined, the top is 8.25%. By combining the PLUS credit an understudy can spare 0.25%. This is known as the PLUS Loan Loophole. payday loans spring-valley

    ReplyDelete
  35. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.Italian Marble Supplier

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for making such a cool post which is really very well written.will be referring a lot of friends about this.Keep blogging.Luxury Escapes

    ReplyDelete
  37. By the by, the merchant has a decision: they can sit on the home for an undeterminable measure of time, or locate an inventive approach to persuade a purchaser. A simple to-qualify, underneath market loan fee financing for an effectively moderate manufactured house is, for this situation, more often than not pipe dream. payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  38. One tip you have to get before you go off offering at modest utilized auto sales is to work out your accounts and check your bank adjusts first. Purchasing choice must be made on the spot and you have to recognize what the most extreme measure of cash you can extra is. payday loans corona

    ReplyDelete
  39. This old structure was worked by B. Rossellino in 1452 and modified in 1626. Rossellino likewise added to Cappella Sistina an antiquated working with outstanding frescoes on every one of its dividers, involving a nitty gritty investigation of the Jesus and Moses' lives.cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  40. A couple of minutes or hours after the fact, another email is produced to the purchaser. Getting this second email regularly erroneously facilitates the brain of the beneficiary, the same number of less modern sham locales simply attempt to get you to the site once and you never get notification from them again. These crooks I expound on are more cutting-edge, and they know the psyche of the purchaser. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  41. thats all! after a long my searches goes end. i got much ideas and refurnished thinking. really such fantastic work the blogger do in this post.
    corel videostudio ultimate x9 keygen

    ReplyDelete
  42. Commonly, sub-prime home loans have higher financing costs on the grounds that there is a higher danger of you not paying your obligation. The high financing cost will make up for this hazard. check cashing

    ReplyDelete
  43. The share your really gives us excitement. Thanks for your sharing. If you feel tired at work or study try to participate in our games to bring the most exciting feeling. Thank you!
    hotmail sign in | red ball 1

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

    DominoHP.net Agen Poker Online Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hey there I feel so fortunate to come over your blog you express it in a very easiest way I am very much active person over your blog pretty good to read your blog its quit interesting to read your blog always because it looks fresh all the time.
    M City Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very interesting article with great useful information. I am also sharing this article with my friends you have written excellent content. Thanks for sharing this kind of informative blog.
    1 Yonge St

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hey there I feel so fortunate to come over your blog you express it in a very easiest way I am very much active person over your blog pretty good to read your blog its quit interesting to read your blog always because it looks fresh all the time.
    M City Condos Mississauga

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anda juga mudah menemukan berbagai obat herbal ini di klinik pengobatan herbal yang sudah banyak tersebar. Selain itu anda juga dapat memperoleh informasi yang lebih jelas jika sering membaca artikel kesehatan yang ada dalam website kami ini. Cara Manjur Mengobati Ambeien Tanpa Operasi untuk solusi dari penyakit ambeien yang anda derita silahkan kunjungi blog kami

    Dapat dilihat dari hal kecil dalam keseharian hidup, bahwa gaya hidup yang kurang sehat seperti merokok, stress, mengkonsumsi alkohol, dan makanan mengandung pengawet sangat kerap dijumpai saat ini. Faktor-faktor tersebut yang dapat membuat seseorang rentan terhadap penyakit yang mematikan karena pola yang tidak baik. Berbeda halnya jika rajin berolahraga, banyak mengkonsumsi serat, dan juga mengkonsumsi makanan sehat tanpa pengawet. Dengan rutin berolah raga, maka risiko untuk mengidap kanker payudara semakin kecil. Selain itu, sudah banyak orang yang melakukan pencegahan dan pengecekan dini terhadap adanya sel kanker. Setelah melakukan pengecekan, apabila orang tersebut divonis kanker maka harus segera ditindaklanjuti dengan pengobatan yang terbaik, efektif, cepat, dan aman. Tentunya penderita kanker payudara tidak boleh salah memilih pengobatan. Saat ini, kemoterapi dan pengangkatan payudara sudah banyak dilakukan oleh penderita kanker payudara. Pengobatan dengan berbagai cara tentu akan dijalani agar segera sembuh dari penyakit ini. Sama halnya dengan pencegahan dan upaya meminimalisasi penyakit kanker payudara yaitu dengan pola hidup sehat, kini ditawarkan pula obat yang diramu dengan bahan-bahan terbaik, berkualitas, dan tentunya alami sehingga tidak perlu khawatir akan adanya zat yang dapat membahayakan tubuh. Obat ini terbukti ampuh dalam mengobati penyakit kanker payudara. Oleh karena itu tidak perlu ragu ataupun cemas, segeralah obati kanker payudara dengan mengkonsumsi obat tradisional yang telah terbukti memiliki kandungan yang luar biasa. Obat Kanker Payudara Stadium 4 penjelasan penyakit sipilis dan bagaimana mengobatinya silahkan kunjungi halaman web

    Kelima, campuran antara cuka apel dengan madu. Cuka apel berfungsi untuk mengurangi hemorrhoid karena dapat mengecilkan pembengkakan pada pembuluh darah sedangkan madu berfungsi sebagai anti inflamasi yaitu zat yang menghambat adanya peradangan dan mempercepat proses penyembuhan radang dan luka. Cukup mencampur kedua bahan tersebut dan mengoleskan ke daerah hemorrhoid secara rutin. Menghilangkan Benjolan Ambeien Untuk informasi lebih detail tentang penyakit ambeien kunjungi sekarang

    http://auraanthonyphotography.blogspot.co.id/2017/04/obat-ampuh-menghilangkan-kutil-kelamin.html | http://aupaysdenabila.blogspot.com/2017/04/obat-kutil-kelamin-atau-kutil-di.html | http://aeroplanoalaire.blogspot.com/2017/04/obat-perontok-kutil-kelamin-atau-kutil.html |

    ReplyDelete
  49. We are the main and most used organization of Chanakyapuri Call Girls organization that trust customers through and through and thus propose Chanakyapuri first rate female escorts that are picture-perfect like charitable girlfriends or partnerships to partner Chanakyapuri Escorts.
    Chanakyapuri Escorts

    Call Girls in Chanakyapuri

    ReplyDelete
  50. hi, this is Chhatarpur Escort Service in Cheap Rate 8000 overnight we provider call girls In Chhatarpur, South Delhi near metro station our escorts girl fascinating features for Everything as your need whatever available into your previous sexual on bad relationship with them will be accessible to here huge amount of lovely moments captivating & stylish young escort girl and Housewife in your town and they keep search for companion for having sexual fun. Our service in your area able to do among a pleasure to seekers in the starting night day but could not break us Libertines started to show you enthusiasm into our provisions with the second years so we are happy to add some more kind our collection girls you, call us 24x7 we have in call also if you have your own hotel flat OYO room then we will drop at your doorsteps in cheap rate no need to pay extra to anyone
    Chhatarpur Escort

    Escorts in Chhatarpur

    Call Girls in Chhatarpur

    Chhatarpur Escorts Service

    ReplyDelete
  51. Zombie Roadkill 3D Mod That is the score you need to see! Independent Chanakyapuri Escorts

    ReplyDelete