Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 350: The Suspense Continues (Taking a Sick Day)

Instead of writing this week's Fun Fact Friday, I'm headed to sleep early.  I had to take a "sick day" today... the cough continues and I've managed to strain the intercostal muscles in my chest wall so it feels like a horse is kicking me every time I breath in or out too deeply (or cough).  That said, I feel like I'm about to turn a corner on this thing, but need to baby myself for another day or two.  More soon, and have a great weekend!
Kjerstin
***Like this post?  Subscribe to Mirror, Mirror... OFF The Wall via RSS feed or Email or it!***

31 comments:

  1. Airplanes!! All of my bicoastal trainees, I know as soon as they get back from however many hours on a germ filled tin can in the winter or spring, they're going to be sick. Fresh ginger slices in hot water--won't do anything for the muscles but might help everything else. Look after yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Airplanes=germ incubators. Plus it can't help encountering a whole different set of illnesses that live 3000 miles away. And of course going somewhere that is actually having a winter (unlike the Bay Area) doesn't help either.

      Delete
  2. Boo! Sounds just awful! Sending well wishes your way. Feel better soon!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. United States Independence day is not just a great event but it Independence Day Verses is also a great opportunity of making special and sweet memories with your Fellow Americans. USA Independence Day Images On United States Independence day people have the great chance of making special memories with their fellow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh eh taan ajj kal di Modern Naari Iski toh yaaron har kisi se yaari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends are the most valuable gift of god in our life Friendship Day Lines For Friends Friendship is the only relation where blood relation does not exist nor its matter. We should always understand the importance of friendship without misunderstanding them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informative... Wifi Camera Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, That's a great website, it really is what I was looking for, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete